Sunday, March 4, 2012

Old Mac


Recipe 22 - March 4th, 2012

Success!

This recipe comes from the Le Bistro Montage, Portland, Oregon 


This is the recipe for grown-up macaroni and cheese from one of my favorite restaurants in Portland, Oregon, Le Bistro Montage under the Morrison bridge on the non-city side of the river.  It's easy and quick and very tasty!  I like to add cayenne and or 505 green chili to make spice it up.  The recipe for their super spicy mac and cheese is listed in the link as well.  The leftovers freeze well and can be heated up with a small amount of milk or cream.  Delicious!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE their Spicy Mac. I don't see it listed in the food network link though - am I missing something? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They don't list anything specific on the link. There are a few comments from people who added chopped jalapenos and cajun seasoning or cayenne pepper to make it more like Spold Mac. I add cayenne and it works pretty well. Enjoy!

      Delete